Friday, June 8, 2018

Day 9: Art Galleries and Under the Bell

Today is the last day at our apartment in Dubrovnik.  It has been a wonderful stay.  We had brunch about a quarter mile up the coast from our place and I got a some different angled shots of old town.


We went to a number of museums and art galleries today.  Here are a few of my favorites.




Before dinner I did a short versions of walking the walls of old town.  You can do a complete circuit, but I did a mini version.  I did get a nice shot of our apartment and terrace from up on the wall.


We ended with a dinner up in the mountains at a restaurant that makes "under the bell" meals.  This is an old Croatian way of cooking.  You put a pan with all kinds of food in it on coals and then put a "bell" on top and it cooks for hours.  You need to pre-order.  It was a wonderful meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment